YUCK OLD PAINT® Your convenient, ESG-solution paint can pick up service. We will get back to you within 48 hours—including weekends and holidays.
We are your convenient ESG-solution to get rid of the old, unused, unwanted cans of paint in your home, commercial building, military base, HOA or municipality. We pick up paint and more!
» Schedule Service
Whether you are a homeowner or a building facilities manager, you have limited options to get rid of your old paint cans:
- Paint and hardware stores are prohibited from accepting old paint cans
- Junk haul removal companies are prohibited from accepting old paint cans
- Waste management companies are prohibited from accepting old paint cans
- Habitat for Humanity has stopped accepting old paint can donations
- Household Hazardous Waste facilities do not have convenient locations nor hours
- HOA bylaws prohibit you from disposing of old paint cans in any common trash receptacle
- Chuck the Yuck® …that is just plain messy to deal with, see our FAQ!
How does Yuck Old Paint find reuse value with your old household paint?
How about on a set design of “You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown”!
We pick up old paint cans, common household chemicals, and expired and unused hand sanitizer. Use our easy online form to schedule service!
Expired hand sanitizers and what to do with them? Remember three years ago when everyone was stockpiling hand sanitizer? Well, those purse-sized sprays and front-counter pump gels all have a stamped, arbitrary FDA expiration date, many of which are expiring this year! Can you dispose of expired...