Schedule A Pickup
A landfill diversion solution for the old cans of paint in your home, commercial building, military base or municipality.
Whether a homeowner or a commercial property facilities manager,
you have limited options to get rid of your old paint cans:
- Paint and hardware stores are prohibited from accepting old paint cans
- Junk haul removal companies are prohibited from accepting old paint cans
- Waste management companies are prohibited from accepting old paint cans
- Habitat for Humanity has stopped accepting old paint can donations
- Household Hazardous Waste facilities do not have convenient locations nor hours
- HOA bylaws prohibit you from disposing of old paint cans in any common trash receptacle
- It’s just plain messy to deal with
Yuck… I’m old paint and need to go!
DOT Hazardous Materials Certified (49CFR172.702/ 49CFR172.704)
EPA Certified (#R-I-18499-10-34370 Exp. 10/20/2020)